Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yawn Fest

Oh, hello there. You startled me! Wow, I must've been lulled into a deep sleep by the flat performances (and hairdos) of our usually-at-least-mildly-interesting Final 10 American Idol contestants. I think I fell asleep during Ace's warble, was roused momentarily my Mandisa's shrill high notes (and high hair), had a terrifying vision of a flesh-colored faux-leotard/vest ensemble, then went right back to sleep.

You know how after you have a nightmare, you want to tell someone about it? OK, so the Buckster actually sang well, and looked like a lil' backwoods country star. Both Katharine and Mandisa managed to be boring and screechy at the same time. Yasmine Teeth looked attractive for the second week in a row. I think I heard the theme song from One Tree Hill. Ace's hair went from a full-on Constantine to a Peggy Flemming after a sit spin. Both Paris's and Lisa's hair and heels had grown by at least 10 inches. And the judges hated Pickler. It was all so strange!

Bottom Three:

Bucky
Lisa
Pickler

It's Lisa's week to go...

Comments:
Seems like everyone was dissapointed with last night's show (see Idol Chatter link on the main page of Idolatree).

Saquette, Animal Planet sounds divine compared to Pickler's "Bucket of Crap" or whatever she sang. AND I totally agree with your feelings about the "Seacrest out" - I find myself longing for that pointless, contrived endquote to my AI experience.

Swavalay! You are SO right about the Don't Point to Your Yoni Rule. I think a Katharine-ku is in order!
 
i thought katherine was going to straddle a pony at some point, yoni and all. Clearly she forgot to change out of her horseback riding outfit into her idol-whore get up....yeeeha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?