Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bewildered

So I had notes from last week's show (Queen) and I was so bored by them that I didn't post. This week, no notes, but I agree with the superstar connection machine, Saqette, our little Idols were pretty compelling last night.

Random observations:

Everyone's eyes were super sparkly. I need the AI lighting designer with me at all times so I can glitter and woo with my eyes like Kat or Taylor.

Paula is extra-Botoxed and mouse-y.

Ace's hair = the mother on Little House on the Prairie's hair.

PICK SUCKS.

Old standards are great and any bunch of fools can sing them and sound good.

Bottom Three:
Ace
Pick
Yasmine Teeth (even though I heart him--America is superficial and can't get past the grill)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?